\Disclaimer: This post does contain a few affiliate links; you can see my disclosure policy here.
Short work weeks always mess me up.
My blog posts normally are scheduled for Wednesdays so unfortunately I’m a day behind. But I have valid excuses, I promise! 😉 Not only are my kiddos back in school this week, but it’s been a very, very busy week for the shop, too. And I cannot thank my clients enough for that! I am truly humbled by your appreciation for my work and your kindness!
I felt it was important to say thank you and give a little something back. Because I simply wouldn’t be where I am without my amazing clients and audience.
Just a little bit about the card:
- After trimming it measures 6.25″ Tall, 4.5″ Wide
- Prints on a 8.5×11 sheet of paper/cardstock
- Includes trim marks, and
- Fits comfortably inside a 5″x7″ Envelope
So how can you make a printable card look it’s absolute best?:
- Fold the card before trimming; it just makes the process faster
- Print on a good, quality cardstock
- Use a bone folder to score and then fold the edge
Use it for your customers, friends, or family! I hope you enjoy it!
Click here to download!